Monday, January 15, 2007

I am dying for a playoff run

I don't know it I am the only fan dying for a playoff run for one of our teams but it sure would be fun. I am getting tired of watching other cities celebrate a long playoff run or professional sports championship. We were teased last fall by the Minnesota Twins with their short playoff run. Give me a break, getting swept by the Oakland Athletics was like getting punched in the gut. Would one of our teams please get dominant so that we can rally around them. Not to be pessimistic, but I feel like our only hope is the Minnesota Wild. Wouldn't it be fun to watch an NHL game in May? I am sorry to be a baby but I am just sick of not being able to attend a meaningful game for the Wild, Timberwolves, Gophers, Vikings or Twins. Anyone, please win!

No comments: