Friday, January 12, 2007

"Go, Diego, Go, Live" is heading to Minneapolis

For those of you who are looking for something entertaining to do with your kids, Diego and the Dora crew are heading to the Twin Cities for five days of entertaining action. The show is performing at the Historic State Theatre from March 7th to March 11th. I know I will be there with my "Map" and "Backpack" and of course my darling daughters, too.

If you haven't seen a kids show recently, they have really come a long way since the days of Sesame Street. They generally do an excellent job of adding some "grown up" humor into the show. There have been a couple of times in the past when I actually enjoyed the show more than my kids did. So, grab your kids and check out "Go, Diego, Go, Live!" at the State Theatre in Minneapolis this March. Don't forget to tell Swiper "no swiping."

No comments: