Thursday, November 12, 2009

Minnesota Vikings Schedule

I have gotten plenty of requests for the remaining home Minnesota Vikings Schedule. Keep in mind, all game times from week 11 until the end of the year can be changed so make sure to check back often in order to get an up to the minute Vikings Schedule.

11/15 @ Noon Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions @ Metrodome
11/22 @ Noon Minnesota Vikings vs. Seattle Seahawks @ HHH Metrodome
11/29 @ 3:15 Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears @ Mall of America Field
12/13 @ Noon Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals @ MOA Field
1/3 @ Noon Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Giants @ Hubert Humphrey Metrodome

Once the NFL Playoff Schedule is announced, I will make sure to post the Minnesota Vikings game times on my blog. I will see you at Mall of America Field(Metrodome)!!!

1 comment:

B said...

Good to know the schedule can change... I didn't realize that could happen