Thursday, July 30, 2009

A simple equation: No Favre = Cheaper Minnesota Vikings tickets!

So, Brett Favre isn't coming to the Minnesota Vikings after all. Some people may be disappointed to hear this news, but I'm celebrating from a financial standpoint. What I've scouted is an immediate and visible drop in ticket prices after Favre's news broke this week. Turns out, the hype anticipating his press release caused a small surge in ticket prices as even mild fans decided this would be the year to catch a game live. But now that Brett Favre is out of the picture, those fans are not so interested. Lucky for people like me!

After tracking several sites out there, I found the best deals through this one at Minnesota Vikings Tickets. Prices are noticeably deflated--again, good for us loyal Minnesota Vikings fans. My prediction, though, is that this off-season slump will soon reverse course as September rolls around and people are swept back into Minnesota Vikings fever. That means we're currently in the price lull between Favre's news update and the time when ticket prices really pick up. Take my advice: this is prime time to scoop up Minnesota Vikings tickets. If you're like me, you know prices can't stay this low for long and those bandwagon fans are sure to renew interest and drive up prices later this summer. Word from the wise: Make sure to get your order in soon.

No comments: