Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hannah Montana Tickets

I don't know how the rest of you feel but I am getting very sick of all of the whiners out there who are complaining about not being able to buy Hannah Montana Tickets at face value when they first went on sale. Obviously, there are more than 18,000 fans that want to attend the show at the Target Center, yet I keep hearing complaints about how much the Minnesota Ticket brokers are charging. I have a message to all of those who think that it is their god given right to buy Hannah Montana Tickets at face value, tickets are a market driven commodity and if their is more demand than supply the prices soar. I have made the decision to not buy my daughter tickets because they are being sold for more than I am comfortable spending. My daughter and I have made peace with the fact that we aren't going to the show. I just wish everyone else out there would either spend the money to go or do the same.

No comments: