Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Great Deals on Rod Stewart Tickets

If you haven't purchased Rod Stewart Tickets yet for the show at the Xcel Energy Center on 4/25/2007 you are in luck. It looks like there are still great deals on excellent tickets for this show. It is possible to buy tickets on the main floor for less than the regular face value and still get them in time for the show. When I first saw that he was performing in the round at the Xcel Energy Center, I had a feeling that tickets wouldn't be selling for big bucks the day before the show but I had no idea that they would be this cheap. I am sure the show will be solid and tickets are cheap so I can't see any reason you shouldn't snap up some seats for this St. Paul Concert. Remember, the Xcel Energy Center is a great place to see a show!

No comments: